Imagine sitting under the scorchingly hot weather, sweating, and the heat is everywhere! Oh how you wish you had some ice cream right now. Ice cream cools everyone down! It’s like a saviour in the summer, and also one of the simplest and best desserts. It’s also a famous comfort food, some people eat ice cream when they feel down, and it helps to brighten up their mood! Either way it’s a tasty creamy treat that everyone loves, we could never imagine how the world would be like if there was no ice cream.
5 Minutes Ice-Cream
- Frozen ripe banana
- Frozen mangoes
- Cut the bananas and mangoes into small pieces.
- The ratio of banana to mango is 2:1
- Put them all in a zip-lock bag and let it freeze.
- Once frozen, take it out from the freezer and put it in the food processor to blend.
- Blend everything until it is well-combined ( ice cream form )
- Lastly, pour it in a container of your choice and flatten it out
- Let freeze again for minimum of 1 day
- Scoop it out and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
So, what do you guys think about this recipe? It’s so easy, innit? We hope you guys do give it a try and let us know what you think of it!
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .