Cracker Surprise Cake
- 250 g Butter
- ½ cup Milo powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- ½ can Condensed milk
- 1 spoon Old Town White Coffee Powder
- Hup Seng Cream Crackers
- Put the butter in the pot, simmer until melted, then turn off the heat. Stir in condensedmilk.
- Add Milo Powder, cocoa powder and Old Town White Coffee Powder and stir until thereare no lumps.
- Pour a little batter into the cake mold to evenly cover the entire bottom of the mold.
- Then line up the crackers neatly, remember to arrange them closely. Pour a little more batter to cover all the crackers.
- Repeat steps 4-7 several times until the batter is used up.
- Put it in the refrigerator to cool for a few hours before eating. Then enjoy!
Cracker Ice Cream Sandwich
- Hup Seng Cream Crackers
- Ice cream
- Take a piece of the cracker and spead some ice cream evenly on it.
- Then pick up another piece of the cracker to sandwich the ice cream.
- Optional: Use a butter knife to evenly spread the ice cream on the sides.
Crispy Fried Chicken
- Boneless chicken thigh
- Hup Seng Cream Crackers, crushed intocrumbs and mixed evenly with potato flour
- Juice (leave some residue)
- Chicken essence
- Potato flour
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Add the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and stir well.
- Marinate the chicken and put it in the refrigerator for about 2 hours (the longer it marinates, the more delicious it will be)
- After marinating, coat it with the cracker crumbs and deep fry it!
- Enjoy the CRUNCH!
- 125 g Hup Seng Cream Crackers
- 150 g Cream Cheese
- 130 g Condensed Milk
- 50 g Milk
- 30 g Oats
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk together.
- Prepare a container and pour in a little bit of the mixed cream cheese and condensed milk to evenly cover the bottom.
- Pour milk into a bowl and put the biscuits in it to soften it.
- Place the biscuits flat in the container.
- Spread the mixed cream cheese and condensed milk evenly then sprinkle with oats.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the cream cheese and condensed milk are all used up.
- Sprinkle the last layer with oats and put it in the refrigerator for one hour!
- 6 Eggs
- 250 g Butter
- 200 g Sugar
- 300 g Hup Seng Cream Crackers, crushed
- 20 g Cocoa Powder
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one by one and beat evenly. Then add the crackers and stir evenly.
- Divide the batter into three portions, add cocoa powder to one portion and mix well for later use.
- After the water is boiled, pour a portion of the original batter into a mold that has been covered with greased paper, and then smoothen it out and steam it for 15 minutes.
- The second layer (cocoa flavor) is also to be steamed for 15 minutes.Then add in the last layer. (original flavor) and steam for another 25 to 30 minutes until the cake is fully cooked.
- Turn off the flame, take it out and wait for it to cool down. You're done!
- 1 kg Ground meat
- ½ Sago, chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 5 Shallots, chopped
- ½ Carrot, chopped
- 10 pieces Hup Seng Cream Crackers, crushed
- 1 Egg
- 1 Red chili, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 ½ tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Five-spice powder
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- Mix all the ingredients and seasoning until well combined.
- Roll it into meatballs and place them on a greased plate.
- Fry them until golden brown. Remember to turn them over when you fry so the meatballs will be fully cooked and uniform in color.
- 14 pieces Hup Seng Cream Crackers
- 1 small bowl Corn kernels
- 300 ml Fresh milk
- 40 g Sugar
- 30 g Corn flour
- 10 g Cream
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Add fresh milk and sugar then cook until the sugar melts. Turn off the heat and stir in the cream.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture into the cream while stirring. Then add corn flour and stir.
- On low heat, stir and cook until the mixture thickens, add corn kernels and stir more. Turn off the heat then let it cool.
- Sandwich the filling between two crackers, and you are done!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Only Malaysians Will Know the Combo
Up Next: 6 Delicious Bak Chang Variations You Should Know
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!51