Air Fryer Donuts made from scratch are better than baked and less fat than deep-fried! Just like any other donut outside, it is soft on the inside and usually it is dipped in sugared glaze. But I love my donuts in chocolate, the more chocolate the better! That’s if you have a sweet tooth like me. Learn how easy it is to make the perfect donuts in the air fryer and satisfy your sweet tooth!
Air Fryer Donut
- Air Fryer
- Rolling Pin
- 280 g All Purpose Flour
- 40 g Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 nos Egg
- 120 ml Milk
- 40 g Melted Butter
- 7 g Yeast
- 1 nos Egg (Egg Wash)
- 50 ml Chocolate Sauce
- Combine yeast and milk together and give it a mix.
- In another bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, egg and yeasted mixture.
- Mix them until it is almost forming into a dough, add melted butter.
- Keep kneading it until all combined.
- Then leave it aside to rest for 45 mins.
- Use a rolling pin and roll it out. Use a donut cutter and cut them.
- Brush it with some egg wash.
- Grease your air fryer pan before placing the donut dough into the pan.
- Air fry it at 170c for 6 mins.
- Once done, it is ready to serve. Dip it into chocolate sauce or drizzle with some chocolate sauce.
- You can use a stand mixer for this recipe. Use by hand is also fine.
- If your dough is too sticky, you may dust a little bit of flour to prevent sticking.
- You can coat your donuts with cinnamon sugar or sugar glaze, it is up to your preference.
- If you do not want a hole in the middle of your donut, you can use a normal cutter for a full round donut.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Fried Pandan Custard Recipe