Classic almond banana cake that is made with almond flour and overripe bananas which is a little healthier for those who concerns about their health. With the almond flakes on it, makes it even more elegant looking with some icing sugar dusting on it.
Almond Banana Cakes
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer/ Stand mixer
- Rectangle Cake Pan 8” x 4” x 4”
- 2 nos Egg (Grade B)
- 50 g Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice / Vinegar
- 250 g Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 250 g Over-Ripe Banana
- 40 g Sliced Almond
- Icing Sugar (For Serving)
- Preheat the oven to 150°C, and prepare the 8”x 4” rectangle cake tin by greasing and line it with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs and sugar for around 10 minutes or until pale and fluffy.
- Then, stir through the ground almonds and baking powder.
- Use a fork to mash the bananas, then stir in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour this into the almond mixture then stir until it is well combined.
- Pour into cake tin. Sprinkle sliced almonds over the surface of the batter.
- Bake for around 45 minutes to an hour or until golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave it in the cake tin on a wire rack till completely cooled.
- Dust lightly with icing sugar, and ready to serve!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Apple Crumble Recipe