APAM BALIK CAKE?! This is made to win the hearts of Malaysians. Made with Tegral Satin Moist Cake Roasted Brown Sugar, it gives it all the ‘oomph’ to satisfy you. Plus, the use of brown sugar makes it way more healthier. You gotta try making this EXTRAORDINARY CAKE for you and your family! If you are interested to get this healthy cake mixes, you can get more information from Puratos Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei ~
Apam Balik Cake
- 500 g Tegral Satin Moist Cake Roasted Brown Sugar
- 200 g
- 100 g Water
- 175 g
Salted Corn Cream
- 100 g Cremfil Salted Corn
- 100 g Ambiante
- 100 g
- 20 g
- 100 g
- Combine all of the cake ingredients until homogenous.
- Bake in 180°c for 18-20 minutes depends on the size
- In this video are using 7 inch cake pan
- Whip up whipping cream and ambiante until soft peak form
- Melt Gelatin mass, then pour back into the Cremfil Salted Corn and mix well
- Fold the cream into Cremfil Salted Corn mixture.
- Lastly add in canned corn and mix well.
Don’t wait any longer, follow this video and make your own delicious Ying Yang Spicy Burger!
We collaborate with Puratos Malaysia to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!