If you love Luwak White Coffee, then you definitely should try out this recipe! It’s light, airy and really easy to make. Plus, it has little chocolate chips on it! Yummy!
- 1 sachet Luwak White Coffee
- 100 g Wheat Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ovalette
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tbsp Hot water
- Mix 1 sachet of luwak white coffee with 4 tbsp of hot water and set it aside
- Prepare a container: break 2 eggs, add 4 tbsp sugar and 1/2 tbsp Ovalette. Mixer on medium speed until it is pale white, thick and light.
- After white, thick and set. Place the sieve on top of the container filled with dough, add flour and baking powder. Sift so that no one grinds. Then the mixer again for a while as long as it is mixed (use low speed).
- Once cobmined, add in the coffee mixture from earlier together with 3 tbsp of vegetable oil. Fold the mixture together making sure everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the batter Into the baking pan Iined with parchment paper and butter. Tap the baking pan to make sure there are no air bubbles and top it off with chocolate chips.
- Turn on the steamer and make sure it is preheated before putting the baking pan in. Steam it 30 minutes using a medium-high heat
- After 30 minutes, open the steamer and insert a toothpick into the center pf the bahulu making sure there are no batter sticking to it. Once done, take it out and let cool at room temperature.
- Take it out from the pan while the bahulu is still warm and serve it!
Try making some and do tell us how it tastes!
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!