The classic hot and cold dessert with a banana twist. Another very simple dish to prepare and cook in an air fryer.
Banana Bread and Butter Pudding
- 1 slice Bread
- ½ nos Banana
- 1 nos Egg
- 100 ml Milk
- 50 g Sugar
- 15 g Butter
- Cut the bread into 9 pieces. Then, slice the banana into medium-thin thickness.
- Then brush some butter on the inside of a small ramekin.
- Arrange the bread and banana inside the ramekin.
- Then, combine the rest of the ingredients in a jug, and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture over the bread and banana.
- Let it sit for 2 mins to let the bread soak up the mixture. Then bake in the air fryer at 180c for 13 to 15 mins until it reaches golden brown.
- Take it out then let it set for a few mins before serving.
- Serve with Vanilla ice cream on top.
Tips and guides:
- The ice cream actually helps if your bread pudding came out too dry.
- Other than bananas, you can use fruits such as blueberries and canned peaches
- If you don’t have a ramekin, you can use any regular cake pan. Just multiply the ingredients according to the size of the cake pan.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Banana Roll-ups Recipe