Go bananas for bananas!! This sweet snack is super easy to prepare with very little mess to clean up. It only uses a few ingredients and an air fryer.
- 1 nos Banana (Medium Size)
- 2 nos Frozen Paratha
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 nos Egg
- Peel off the banana and lay it over the paratha.
- Roll the pastry together with the banana.
- Then slice it 2-3cm thick and arrange them neatly in the air fryer basket.
- Brush with egg wash and then sprinkle it with brown sugar.
- Air Fry it at 180c for about 10-15 mins until the pastry sides are golden brown.
- The banana needs to be wrapped neatly with the paratha.
- Don’t be afraid if the roll-ups appear to be burnt, the brown sugar helps with the caramelization and which makes the product look a bit burnt.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Easy Garlic Breadstick Recipe