So elegant. A crisp tart, topped with luscious chocolate, cherries, whipped cream and more cherries! The Black Forest Tart is easy to make and yet perfect for any occasion.
Black Forest Tart
- Chocolate shaving
- Frozen berries
- Add all of the ingredient and mix with low speed until fully incorporated.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Paste the cough inside the mold and prick the base with fork.
- Bake in 180°c oven until golden brown.
- Heat the cream and add the chocolate.
- Turn off the heat and stir until it fully melted.
- Pour on top of the tart. And chill again.
Sour Cream Chantilly
- Loosen the sour cream with added sugar.
- Beat the whipped cream until soft peak.
- Fold in both mixture until well combine.
- Combine all in a pot except cornstarch and let it simmer.
- Once 3 simmer add in the cornstarch.
- Cook until thicken.
- Let it cool and then pour on top of the pie crust.
With the help of Pastry Pro BOIRON Morello Cherry, it tasted even better!
We collaborate with Pastry Pro to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!