Image credit: Rasa Malaysia
If you’ve watched “The Good Place,” you probably remember Chidi freaking out about blueberry muffins. Not you though, so congratulations for being able to make a faster decision than Chidi! Now go and celebrate by making yourself these delicious blueberry muffins using this easy recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Cream the butter and 1 ¼ cups sugar until light. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder, and add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
- Crush ½ cup blueberries with a fork, and mix into the batter. Fold in the remaining whole blueberries.
- Line a 12 cup standard muffin tin with cupcake liners, and fill with batter. Sprinkle the 3 teaspoons of sugar over the tops of the muffins, and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the blueberry muffins from the tin and let cool.
Recipe credit: Rasa Malaysia