Cake pandan is one of the favorite flavours of southeast asia. Most of our local delicacies especially in dessert are using pandan leaf. The floral taste with a hint of grassy smells are already blended with our tongue since we were young. Eating pandan layered cake is one of best childhood memories where we bought it in the convenient stores for RM 0.30. Now, you can make the cake on your own by following this recipe. It is so easy and really fool proof!
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Butter room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 Egg room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 nos Screwpine leaves
- Sift all the dry ingredient and set aside
- In a blender, blend the screwpine and milk and sift it.
- In a bowl cream butter and sugar until pale and slowly add in eggs
- Add in flour and milk mixture alternately
- Once fully incorporated, transfer it into a 7 inch baking mold
- Bake in 180c oven for 30 minutes.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Don’t Miss Out: Sponge Cake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .