Chelsea Buns are so irresistible! And it’s satisfying when you try to pull them out! With Radiant Whole Food healthy raisins and brown sugar as their fillings, these buns give you just the right amount of sweetness to get you through the rest of the day with a radiant smile.
- 250 g Radiant Whole Food Unbleached Bread Flour
- 125 g Buttermilk
- 25 g Egg
- 30 g Sugar
- 5 g Salt
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder and Nutmeg Powder
- 40 g Radiant Whole Food Dry Active Yeast
- 200 g Butter
- 200 g Radiant Whole Food Monukka Raisin
- 60 g Radiant Whole Food Brown Sugar
- On a standing mixer bow add all ingredients and Radiant Whole Food Unbleached Bread Flour together except butter.
- Knead the dough until it combine and becoming a very firm ball.
- Take 50g of the butter and mix into the dough. Mix until the dough pull out from the bowl. Cover and let it rest for 2 hours
- In a bowl combine all the filling ingredient with 0g of the butter. Let it rest.
- After 2 hours roll the dough and spread the filling.
- Roll the dough into a log and cut into 4 equal pieces and then cut it again until pieces.
- Put n baking pan and bake in 20c oven for 25 minutes.
- Melt the remaining butter and then brush it on top o make it soft. Serve it hot.
Get creative now and make these for an afternoon snack at home with your family.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!