The Savoury Chicken Teriyaki Buns. Thick Soya Sauce is needed to make this delicious pastry and you can use the Double Camel Soy Sauce’s Brand product to help you! We bet your house is going to smell like a fresh bakery.
Chicken Teriyaki Buns
- 200 g Chicken breast
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 4 tbsp Camel brand thick soya sauce
- ½ tbsp Black sesame
- 24 g Brown sugar
- ½ tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 nos Green onion
- 250 g Bread flour
- 2.5 g Yeast
- 125 g Milk
- 25 g Brown sugar
- 38 g Butter
- 5 g Camel brand thick soya sauce
- Heat sesame oil and put the garlic and the chicken.
- Add the brown sugar, vinegar and the Thick Soya Sauce.
- Add sesame seed and the green onion.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Combine all ingredient except butter. Knead it until it forms a ball.
- Add butter and continue kneading for another 10 minutes using stand mixer (18 minutes by hand).
- Cover and let it proof for the first time.
- Once proof, deflate the dough by punching it and then portion 80g per portion.
- Roll the portion into the desired shape and fill it with the chicken teriyaki.
- Let it proof for another 30 minutes.
- Once proof, make a cross and pull the cross to open up the center revealing the filling.
- Wash it with egg wash and bake in 200°C oven until golden brown. Sprinkle with the garnish.
This just might end up being your favourite bun flavor!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!