Image Credit: Resepi Rahsia
A tart with a twist – BROWNIE TARTS You read that right. This treat gives you the best of both worlds!And you don’t need a mixer! It’s easy and quick!
Chocolate Brownie Tarts
- 50 g Cake Flour
- 125 g All Purpose Flour
- 40 g Vegetable Oil
- 152 g Fine Sugar
- 125 g Dark Cooking Chocolate
- 115 g Unsalted Butter
- 25 g Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 3 nos Egg
- Mix all purpose flour, fine sugar, salt and unsalted butter together. Add egg yolk and continue to mix until well.
- Grease mould with butter and align dough into mould.
- Poke the dough with a fork. Bake at 170°c for 10 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate, butter and vegetable oil on low heat.
- In another bowl, whisk 2 eggs and fine sugar.
- Then add chocolate mixture and continue to mix.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and salt and mix well.
- Pour mixture into the tart shell and add chocolate chips as toppings. Bake at 180°c for 20-25 minutes.
Share this with your friends and family who love Brownie Tarts!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: 6 Delicios Recipes For Hari Raya
Up Next: Recipes Using Gardens Sauces Tomato
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!