Look out, it’s Puratos overload in this recipe! 🤩
This chocolatey goodness is so wholesome and will have chocolate lovers on their knees begging for more with how magnificent it tastes! Including Belcolade Selection Amber Cacao-Trace into your dessert, it gives a delicious and mouth-watering taste with its warm, butter notes mixed with some creamy caramel, and when we say it’s the perfect ingredient, it certainly is 😍 Where else can you find this fine quality chocolate?
They take great pride in providing the best chocolate to the public, therefore you shouldn’t miss out on tasting Belcolade a.k.a the real Belgian chocolate that takes the chocolate taste to another level!
- 75 g Belcolade Selection Amber Cacao-Trace
- 25 ml
- 120 ml Orange juice
- 25 g Deli Citron
- 17 ml Water (1)
- 7 g
- 35 ml Water (2)
- Place Tegral Satin Creme Cake Belgian Chocolate, eggs and oil together in a mixing bowl on a low speed until just mixed well.
- Melt Belcolade Selection Noir Cacao-Trace, pour into the cake batter, mix until homogeneous.
- Pour into 2 cake pans and bake at 180°c for 10-15mins.
- Heat up whipping cream in the microwave until it is 70°c.
- Pour into Belcolade Selection Amber Cacao-Trace then mix well.
- Pour water (2) into gelatine powder and mix well, then melt it.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour in melted gelatine.
- Heat up whipping cream (1) until 70°c.
- Pour the hot cream into Belcolade Selection Amber Cacao-Trace and mix well.
- Bloom gelatine by pouring water into gelatine powder and then later melt it.
- Pour melted gelatine into Belcolade Selection Amber Cacao-Trace.
- Whip up whipping cream until soft peaks then fold into the chocolate mixture bowl.
- Separate it into 2 bowls.
- Bloom gelatine by pouring water into gelatine powder. Mix it.
- Put Belcolade Selection Lait Cacao-Trace and Miroir Glassage Neutre into Belcolade Selection Amber Cacao-Trace bowl.
- In a pot, pour in milk, glucose and gelatine solution until it is slightly simmering.
- Then pour into the Belcolade Selection Amber Cacao-Trace bowl.
- Mix well until all is melted.
- Take 1 pc of brownie and pour in amber ganache and then topped with another layer of brownie.
- Pour in 1 portion of amber mousse and let it set until it is firm.
- Then pour in orange jelly and let it set again for another 30 mins.
- Pour in remaining mousse and then let it set again for another 30 mins.
- And lastly pour amber glaze over it.
Taste some authentic Belgian Chocolate with Puratos Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei and try out this recipe now!
We collaborate with Puratos Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Avocado Cheesecake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!