Let’s be real here, your selection of kuihs isn’t complete when you don’t have Almond London included!
Baking the iconic AlmondLondon with CNCN LOYAL 1884’s Peanut Paste Dark Chocolate is a MUST! All authentic with no salt and sugar, you get to savour the delightful dark chocolate and peanut paste ONLY! Definitely sounds like a heavenly taste that’s perfect to chocolate-lovers!
CNY Almond London
- Cream butter and icing sugar together until well mixed.
- Add in egg yolk and mix it.
- Lastly add in all dry ingredients.
- Take about a teaspoon sized dough and put in 1pc almond in it and roll it into oblong shape.
- Repeat steps for the remaining dough and almonds.
- Bake it at 160°c for 25mins.
- Once cooled down, dip it into CN LOYAL PEANUT PASTE DARK CHOCOLATE and put it into paper cups.
- Put into the chiller to let it chill.
We collaborate with @CNCN LOYAL 1884 Yen to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Coconut Red Velvet Bundt Cake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!