Caffeine lovers are gonna love this cake. This coffee cake recipe will satisfy your caffeine cravings. This loaf coffee cake is rather easy to do. It only needs 1 bowl! I know right it is so easy. This recipe is using instant coffee powder but if you are feeling fancy, you can use your own coffee brew and your coffee cake will be absolutely delicious!
- 225 g Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 175 g Softened butter
- 200 g Sugar
- 150 ml Milk
- 2 large Egg
- 4 tsp Of coffee granules dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
- Sift all of the dry ingredients
- Beat butter and sugar until pale
- Add in egg one by one.
- Mix milk and coffee extract
- Alternately mix milk and flour into the batter
- Fold until fully incorporated.
- Transfer it into a baking mold and bake in 180c oven for 30 minute.
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .