Let’s make your own CNY Cookies at home by using Air Fryer Simple yet Yummy!
Image Credit : timesofindia
- 350 g Canned condensed milk (at room temperature)
- 100 g Egg yolk
- 510 g Low-gluten flour
- 700 g Huangliguan (commercially available) (kneaded into 4g strips each)
- Beat the butter and canned condensed milk with an egg beater.
- Slowly add the egg yolk and stir well.
- Add the sieved powder and stir with a rubber spatula until it becomes a soft dough.
- Take out an appropriate amount of dough, put it into the pineapple mold, and extrude about 5-6cm strips.
- Put a long strip of pineapple pavilion and roll it up. Arrange on the baking tray.
- Suggested time for air fryer: Bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes. After the biscuits have cooled, they can be filled in a can.Note: Because the heat of each air fryer is different, some people's air fryer burns quickly. It is recommended to check it every few minutes.
London Almond Chocolate Pie
Image Credit : elmundoeats
- 300 g Glow-gluten flour
- 100 g Corn flour
- 50 g Almond flour
- 70 g Brown sugar
- 250 g Unsalted butter
- 120 g Almonds (baked)
- 40 g Chopped almonds (baked)
- 500 g Cooking chocolate
- 125-130 Small paper cup
- Sift the low-gluten flour and corn flour, add almond flour and brown sugar, mix well, then add unsalted butter, knead to form a dough, and then divide into 7g small dough.
- Stuff an almond cube into a small ball, then knead it into an oval shape, knead each small ball and arrange it on the baking tray
- Suggested air fryer time: 170°C for 12 minutes, take it out after baking cold.
- Put the almond biscuits into the melted chocolate sauce, pick them up again and put them in a small paper cup, then put some almond diced or other decorations for decoration, and then put them into the jar when the chocolate is dry.Note: Because the heat of each air fryer is different, some people's air fryer burns quickly, it is recommended to check every few minutes.
Fried Crab Fillet
Image Credit : noobcook
- 1 pack Crab wicker with a little black pepper
- Tear the crab wicker into strips after thawing and let it dries for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle a little black pepper, if you like spicy food, you can put more and mix well.
- Suggested time for air fryer: preheat the air fryer at 160 degrees for 5 minutes, spread the crab wicker evenly on the bottom of the pan, and bake at 160°C for 10 minutes, turn over with chopsticks every 5 minutes after frying Stir and fry again for 5 minutes until golden brown. If there are still white parts, just pick out and re-fry!Note: Because the heat of each air fryer is different, some people's air fryer burns quickly, it is recommended to check every few minutes.
Almond Pumpkin Seed Crisps
- 100 g Almond slices
- 80 g Pumpkin seeds
- 80 g White melon seeds
- 2 g Black sesame seeds
- 20 g White sesame seeds
- 100 g Maltose powder
- Mix all the ingredients and put them in a non-stick paper cup.
- Air fry recommended pot time: preheat at 160°C, then bake at 160°C for 10 minutes.Note: Because the heat of each air fryer is different, some people's air fryer burns quickly. It is recommended to check it every few minutes.
Crispy Squid Shreds
Image Credit : beautymeloverecipes
- 120 g Squid shreds (a pack)
- 4 pieces Sushi seaweed
- Water (for sticking seaweed)
- Stack 4 sheets of sushi seaweed, Cut them into 10 strips, and then divide them into two. Cut them into 20 strips, each measuring 2 cm x 10 cm.
- Take out 5 fish shreds and fold them in half, roll them up with a piece of seaweed, and stick the end of the seaweed with a little water.
- Spread evenly on the baking tray.
- Suggested time for air fryer: Bake at 160°C for 5 minutes.Note: Because the heat of each air fryer is different, some people's air fryer burns quickly, it is recommended to check every few minutes.
Image Credit : sherbakes
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Water
- 9 sheets Spring roll wrappers
- 9 sheets Seaweed
- White sesame cooking oil
- Add water, appropriate amount of salt and pepper to the egg, and use fork to stir it again then sieved.
- Sweep a layer of egg liquid on the surface of the spring roll wrapper, add 1 piece of sushi seaweed, and then sweep a layer of egg liquid on the surface of the seaweed, sprinkle a little white sesame seeds. Leave it aside for 15-20 minutes or until the surface is dry.
- Cut each sheet into small sheets. Put the cut seaweed slices into the empty box, pour in cooking oil, close the box and shake to make the seaweed slices evenly oiled.
- Suggested time for air fryer: preheat 160°C first, then bake 160°C. For 10 minutes, turn over and fry every 5 minutes to make the biscuits evenly fried.
- After cooling down completely, put the seaweed slices in an airtight container.Note: Because the heat of each air fryer is different, some people's air fryer burns quickly, it is recommended to check every few minutes.
Snowflake Fried Spring Rolls
Image Credit : guaishushu1
- 40 pieces Spring roll wrappers
- 1 Egg
- 1 Powdered sugar
- Appropriate amount of corn oil
- Take out the spring roll wrappers from the freezer grid of the refrigerator, and place them outside in the greenhouse to soften. Beat the eggs well.
- Take out a piece of spring roll skin, dip the egg juice on all sides with a brush, and roll it up (the roll is looser when rolling).
- After the roll is finished, cut into small sections with scissors, and prepare an empty box to put the cut spring rolls Pour in the corn oil, close the lid and shake to spread the oil evenly on the spring rolls.
- Suggested air fryer time: preheat the air fryer 160°C, and bake it for 160°C, 10 minutes.
- While it is hot, mix evenly with the powdered sugar on the wine.Note: Because of each air fryer The heat is not the same. Some people's gas fryer burns quickly. It is recommended to check it every few minutes.
Homemade Dry Meat
Image Credit : thehoneycombers
- 600 gm Ground chicken
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 4 tbsp Huadiao wine
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Five-spice powder
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 130 g Fine sugar
- Put all seasonings After all is mixed, stir until it becomes sticky, then cover with plastic wrap and put it in the ice kitchen to marinate and refrigerate overnight (at least 2 hours of crispness).
- After marinating, take a plastic bag and save a proper amount of minced chicken. Slowly flatten, then roll flat. Put it in the sun for 2 hours.
- Suggested time for air fryer: preheat for 180°C, 5 minutes, bake for 15 minutes (turn over for 8 minutes and continue to bake for 7 minutes).
- Spread some honey and bake for 1-2 minutes.Note: Because the heat of each air fryer is different, some people's air fryer will burn quickly, it is recommended to check every few minutes..
If you don’t try it you’ll definitely be missing out
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: 8 Desserts Using by Tapioca Starch
Up Next: Fruit Tart with Double Camel Plum Sauce
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!