- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0 difficulty
The Crispy Banana Cheese Toast is amazingly easy to make and taste just as amazing! It’s crispy outer skin, with bursting cheesy goodness inside is so satisfying.
Crispy Banana Cheese Toast
- 1 Banana
- Black sesame
- Slice of cheese
- 1 Egg
- Remove the four crust of the toast, roll it out with a rolling pin and cut it in half.
- Mash the banana into puree.
- Divide the cheese slices into 6 portions.
- Beat the eggs, spread the egg liquid on the side of the toast, put the banana and cheese in the middle.
- Fold the other side and seal it tightly.
- Brush the egg liquid on the surface.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- Bake at 70 degrees for 15 minutes.
Having the sesame seeds on top gives it more texture. Try it now!
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!