Looking to impress a friend or a family member? Prepare this snack for them and be prepared to listen to the “wow”s that’s coming out of their mouth!!
- 3 nos Holland potato
- a pinch Dried Parsley
- Peel the potato and trim it until you get a half inch thick potato.
- Place 2 pieces of skewer and either side of the potato. The skewer will act as a guide so that you don't cut the potato through.
- Cut the potato vertically at medium thin thickness while using the skewer as a guide to stop cutting.
- Then repeat on the opposite side of the potato while cutting at a different angle.
- Deep fry on low heat for about 12 mins on both sides.
- And season with salt and pepper before serving.
Tips and guides:
- Patting the potato dry with a paper towel before frying will help the potato to become crispier.
- Stretch the potato for a bit before frying it in the oil.
- To prepare the russian sauce like the one shown in the video, just combine equal parts of mayonnaise and chilli sauce, and season with pepper flakes and black pepper according to your spiciness level.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Banana Bread and Butter Pudding Recipe