Inflation hitting the world lately, so instead of buying snack from seller, why not get it done in your own kitchen and save up some money. It is not very difficult to make. And you can easily purchase the ingredients in any grocery stores.
Crispy Sesame Ribbon Cookies
For the pastry:
- 600 g Plain flour
- 150 g Glutinous rice flour
- 250 g LURPAK Unsalted Butter
- 3 nos Eggs
- 80 ml Water
- 3 tbsp Toasted Black Sesame seeds, slightly crushed
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Sleeve the flour into the stand mixer and cut the LURPAK Unsalted Butter into small cubes.
- Rub the butter into the flour.
- Add the beaten eggs into the flour and knead.
- Add water until it forms a dough.
- Roll out the dough to about 2mm thickness, cut into a rectangle shape and make a slit in the middle.
- Preheat a large pan or electric deep-fryer of cooking oil over medium-high heat first. Then, turn down the heat to medium.
- Deep fry FOR10 to 13 minutes OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Gluten Free Orange Cookie