The best thing about this snack is you can never fail in preparing this. It is that easy. However the downside for this is, one batch is probably not enough for everyone.
Cucur Jagung dan Kentang (Corn and Potato Fritters)
- 2 nos Medium Sized Potato
- 100 g Frozen Corn
- 4 tbsp Flour
- Cold Water
- Cut the potato into small cubes and place it in a bowl together with the frozen corn.
- Then add in the flour and mix well until everything is coated with flour.
- Then slowly add in the cold water. Continue adding water until a thick batter is formed.
- Then fry in oil with 1 tbsp at a time.
- Once it's cooked, remove from the oil and immediately sprinkle it with salt.
- The batter needs to be cold before frying, this will help the fritters to be super crispy.
- You can also season the fritters with some paprika powder if you want it to be spicier.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Tofu Kriuk-Kriuk Crispy Recipe