With this recipe, there will no longer be leftover chicken curries. It is also fail proof and packed with flavour.
Curry Chicken Nuggets
Chicken nuggets mix:
- 400 g Chicken Meats From Leftover Chicken Curry
- 1 nos Egg
- 40 g Breadcrumbs
- 1½ tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 nos Red Chilies (Sliced)
- ½ tsp Salt
- Place everything except the red chillies in a food processor and blend until fine.
- Once fine, add in the red chillies and blend for a few seconds until well mixed.
- Then shape up into medium sized balls and press with the bottom of you palm to make it flat.
- Then coat in flour, then eggs, and finally into the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown and tadaaaa ready to serve.
Tips and guides:
- If you’re using an air fryer, fry at 180c for about 8 mins or until golden brown.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Sweet Potato And Corn Fritters Recipe