Image credit: Hello Little Home
Tired of super sweet cookies? Want a cookie with a little kick to it? Well then, this simple curry shortbread recipe is the one for you! Use this easy recipe to bake the best curry shortbread today.
- Preheat the oven to 177 degrees C. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix in curry powder, vanilla, and salt, scraping down the bowl as necessary.
- Add flour to the bowl and mix (starting slowly so you don't get flour everywhere) until a cohesive dough is formed.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and use your hands to form it into a rough square.
- Roll dough out to about ¼-inch thick, adding more flour to your surface to avoid sticking, if necessary.
- Use a knife to cut dough into squares. If you have dough scraps, gently roll them out again and cut out more squares.
- Transfer squares to the baking sheet, spacing them about 1-inch apart.
- Bake cookies for 10-15 minutes, or until just starting to turn golden brown around the edges.
- Cool cookies on a rack, then serve. Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Hello Little Home