If you are lactose-intolerant and still want to enjoy Dalgona Coffee, don’t worry you can! All you gotta do is use dairy-free milk.
Some recommended options for this drink in the market are:
- Almond milk
- Soy milk
Dairy Free Dalgona Coffee
Image credit: cookilicious
- 2 tbsp Instant coffee
- 2 tbsp
- 2 tbs Hot water
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- 1 cup
- Pinch cinnamon powder optional
- Add instant coffee powder to a mixing bowl.
- Followed by sugar.
- Then add hot water. Mix it all together using a spoon.
- Beat it for a couple of minutes using either a hand whisk or an electric beater.
- Continue to whisk it till you get stiff peaks and it resembles a light velvety texture.
- Fill serving glass with ice cubes and pour chilled milk. Fill up to 3/4 of the glass.
- Using a spoon, take a few generous helpings of the coffee whip and layer it over the milk.
- For extra flavoring, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Using your spoon or straw, stir vigorously to swirl it into your milk.
- Sip and enjoy it!
Recipe credit to My Weekend Plan