Deco paste is a paste that is used to decorate a cake with drawings. The method is by mixing butter, flour, sugar and colouring. The batter will later be piped onto a parchment that has stencil on it, to help you create a nice, colourful design to your cake.
- 5 oz Cake flour, sifted
- 5 oz Butter, softened
- 5 oz Powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ cup + 2 tsp Egg whites, room temperature
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients then divide it into a few different bowl.
- Add in your choice of colouring.
- Line the parchment with stencil and pipe the batter accordingly.
- Once done, store it in the refrigerator to let it set.
- Once set, pour in the cake batter and bake it !
Let us know if you try out this recipe — tag us on social media @myweekendplan or leave a comment below!.
Why this recipe is great? It’s a very light and simple, yet delicious cake.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Day 18: Swiss Roll
Up Next: Day 20: Banana Cake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!