Straight cookie dough methods are the easiest compared to the others. This technique only has 1 mixing method which is by adding all ingredients together and mixing at a low speed. This mixing technique gives a hard texture into the dough. It is suitable for those who love crunchy cookies. This cookie is also good to be commercialized due to the low humidity and air inside the dough.
Straight cookie dough
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Fine salt
- 84 g Unsalted butter
- 75 g Light brown sugar
- 67 g Granulated sugar
- 1 Large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- One 12 -ounce Bag semisweet chocolate (reserve some for decoration)
- Mix all ingredients together at a low speed until it is fully incorporated. Yes it’s just as easy as that.
- Once mixed, portion the dough to about 10g and roll it into balls.
- Top it off with more chocolate chips.
- Bake it in a 180c preheated oven.
Let’s make one and share with us in our community group.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!