When we think of delicious breakfast, we think of bacon, cheese, and toast.
That is precisely why we made the Delicious Bacon Cheese Roll Toast! Plus it has pork floss inside, oooo yasss! This is a hit with both adults and kids!
Delicious Bacon Cheese Roll Toast Recipe
- 2 slices Toast
- Pork floss
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 slice Cheese
- 2 Egg
- 2 slices Bacon
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Remove the 4 sides of the toast. Beat the eggs and fry them.
- Spread the salad dressing.
- Cover the surface with pork floss.
- Place one slice of cheese on top.
- Then cover it with fried eggs.
- Place one slice of toast on top.
- Cut in the middle.
- Wrap it with bacon.
- Spread egg yolk on it.
- Put it in the air fryer.
- At 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
Have fun making superb toasts!
Did you love this information
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!