Have you ever wondered whether you want to eat a donut or a chicken nugget? Why not both? This chicken donut is crispy on the outside and packed with flavours on the inside. Serve with your favourite sauce and it is a match made in heaven!
- 1 no Chicken breast (diced)
- 1 no Potato (medium sized)
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 handful Parsley
- ½ nos Onion (diced)
- 3 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 2 nos Eggs
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Boil the potatoes until soft in a pot of water.
- Then, combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until fine.
- Pipe the mixture into a donut shape and freeze for at least one hour.
- Then coat the donuts in flour, then eggs and finally breadcrumbs.
- Fry in oil with medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve with sauce of your choice.
- You can make this in advance and store it in the fridge for up to 3 months.
- If you want a meatier chicken donut, just add in more chicken breast with extra breadcrumbs.
- For more flavour, you can also add in ½ tbsp of curry powder and add it in the chicken mixture.
- Some of my favourite sauce combinations are chilli sauce and cheese sauce.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Mee Tuaran With Chicken Char Siew