Make your own donuts without the need for cooking oil! How’s that for a healthy treat? Crispy on the outside and soft in the inside is what we are looking for in a donut! Besides, this is a recipe that would suit those who are on a diet as well!
- 300 g High Gluten Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3 g Yeast
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 150 ml Water
- 20 g Margarine
- Mix high-gluten flour, egg, salt, yeast, water and margarine into a bowl.
- Rub the resulting dough until it did not stick to your hand.
- Sprinkle some flour onto the dough if it is overly sticky.
- Leave the dough aside to ferment for 1 hour. The dough would expand thereafter to twice it's size. Press it flat on the table.
- Roll the dough and use a round shape mold to carve out the required pieces.
- Use a bottle cap to carve out the inner area of the dough pieces and leave them aside for 30 minutes.
- Place the donuts inside the air fryer and spray some oil on them. Heat the donuts for 10 minutes at 180°c and fold them over constantly.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar onto the donuts and serve!
Share this with your friends and family who love donuts!
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!