Halloween is not a common festival that is celebrated in Malaysia. But hey? Kids are exposed to halloween celebration through the cartoons they watched. So why not spend time with your kids and other family members as well by doing this easy Dracula Dentures. It is made out of cookies and marshmallows which is the common dessert that everyone eats.
- 380 g Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 227 g Butter
- 300 g Chek Hup Ginger Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 nos Eggs
- 340 g Chocolate Chips
- 50 g Mini Marshmallows
- Red Buttercream
- Sliced Almonds
- Mix butter and Chek Hup Ginger Brown Sugar until well mixed.
- Add in salt, eggs and vanilla essence until incorporated.
- Add in all dry ingredients until it forms into a dough.
- Roll it into 70g each and bake it at 180c for 15mins.
- Once slightly cooled down, cut cookies into half (semicircle)
- Pipe a thin layer of red buttercream on the cookie and place mini marshmallows into like denture forms and topped with another semicircle of cookie. Then place sliced almonds as the fangs.
- Make sure to slightly flatten the cookie dough before baking as this recipe will not spread as much as other cookies.
- Do not over bake your cookies as it will get crunchy and hard and it will be hard to cut it evenly into a semicircle without breaking it. Best to cut it when it is slightly cooled down and slightly soft.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Air Fryer Donut