Crispy, addictive and most importantly, easy to prepare snack that will never be enough for you and your friends!!
Easy Egg Chips
- 2 nos Eggs
- ½ cups All-purpose flour
- ½ cups Corn flour
- ½ cups Cold water
- In a bowl, break two eggs and beat until the yolk and whites mixes well
- In another bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, corn flour, and cold water and mix well.
- Then combine both mixtures together and mix well.
- Heat up oil on medium low heat, scoop up 1 tbsp of batter and fry until crispy. Should take no more than 45 second per chip.
- Be adventurous in your seasoning, but I found that the classic salt and pepper combination is one of the best seasoning combinations for the egg chips.
- The batter needs to be cold. This will make the chips super crunchy. Try putting 5-6 ice cubes inside the batter to maintain its coldness while you fry the chips.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Crispy Potato Recipe