This recipe is great for all those leftover bread crusts that usually you just throw away. It is easy to prepare and very addictive to eat. For this recipe, I use the crust from 10 slices of bread that I kept in the freezer throughout the month.
Easy Garlic Breadstick
- 10 slices Trimmed bread crust
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 10 g Butter or Margarine
- TT Salt
- Deep fry the crusts until deep golden brown and strain any excess oil.
- Then in a bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and toss the breadsticks in the bowl so that it'll be evenly coated.
- Other flavour options are cinnamon sugar, matcha powder mixed with sugar, or any flavour combinations that you please.
- You can also prepare this with an air fryer. Set the temperature at 160c and fry from 6-9mins or until golden brown.
- You can store unused bread in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Hong Kong Nutella French Toast