This recipe is great for all those leftover bread crusts that usually you just throw away. It is easy to prepare and very addictive to eat. For this recipe, I use the crust from 10 slices of bread that I kept in the freezer throughout the month.
Easy Garlic Breadstick
This recipe is great for all those leftover bread crusts that usually you just throw away. It is easy to prepare and very addictive to eat.
- 10 slices Trimmed bread crust
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 10 g Butter or Margarine
- TT Salt
- Deep fry the crusts until deep golden brown and strain any excess oil.
- Then in a bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and toss the breadsticks in the bowl so that it'll be evenly coated.
- Other flavour options are cinnamon sugar, matcha powder mixed with sugar, or any flavour combinations that you please.
- You can also prepare this with an air fryer. Set the temperature at 160c and fry from 6-9mins or until golden brown.
- You can store unused bread in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Hong Kong Nutella French Toast