A lot of debate went into discovering the origins of waffles. For all we know, the answer has yet to be discovered. But we do know where it will end – in our stomach! A quick and efficient recipe for an instant serotonin boost. Try this easy waffle recipe to add some sweetness to your early mornings today!
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with a hand mixer until they are fluffy.
- Combine the flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla with the eggs and mix it until it turns into a smooth consistency.
- Use a nonstick cooking spray or butter to grease the preheated waffle maker. Pour the batter onto the hot waffle maker. Cook until the top is golden brown. Enjoy it immediately or wait for it to cool down.
- Pair it with butter or ice cream to improve your mood. Bonus if you drizzle on some caramel or maple syrup!
What’s your favourite topping for this recipe? Let us know in the comment sections.
Image & Recipe credit: All Recipes