Feeling guilty to eat all the snacks and dessert during Chinese New Year? Here you can do this cookie snack which is gluten free and it is slightly healthier. To get a sweeter and more flavour, use mandarin orange juice and zest to have more citrusy flavour.
Gluten Free Almond Orange Cookie
- 550 g Ground Almond
- 85 g LURPAK Unsalted Butter
- 65 g Icing Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 nos Orange Zest
- 200 g Melted Dark Chocolate
- Cream LURPAK Unsalted Butter and icing sugar until soft and creamy
- Mix in all remaining ingredients except melted dark chocolate until it forms a dough.
- Roll it into a ball and then lightly press it down
- Bake it at 180 c for 15 mins.
- Once cool down, dip the cookie into melted dark chocolate and sprinkle orange zest on top and serve.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Prosperity Pineapple Cake