CNY is not complete without Creamy Buttery Pineapple Tarts! Using the Golden Churn Butter you can make these delicious Open Pineapple Tarts even BETTER! It’s tangy pineapple filling with the buttery taste of the tarts will keep you coming for more!
Golden Churn Open Pineapple Tart
- Combine all ingredients by using the lowest setting
- Once fully mixed let it rest for 30 minutes
- Once rested, roll into 0.3mm thick and cut it with the cookie cutter.
- Portion the pineapple jam around 10-13g
- Brush it with egg wash.
- Put the pineapple ball on the center and bake it in 180c oven for 15 minutes
You should give this Golden Churn Open Pineapple Tart a try! We even filled it with Golden Churn Butter to enhance its taste.
We collaborate with Golden Churn to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!