Come do this delicious finger food and binge watch your favourite Netflix series. You or anyone can do this recipe in less than 10 minutes!
Grilled Cheese Roll Ups
- 5 slices White Loaf Bread
- 5 slices LACTIMA Toast
- 100 g Butter
- Trim the sides of the bread. Then use a rolling pin to roll it thinly. Brush it with softened butter.
- Place LACTIMA Toast on top of each slice of bread, rolling up tightly.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add roll ups to the skillet, cooking until all sides are golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes, adding more butter as needed.
- Drizzle some honey for some sweetness and serve.
- You can add some salt into your butter to have more saltiness in it.
- Or you can drizzle honey/chocolate sauce for a sweeter taste.
- To have a crispy bread crust on the outside, make sure there is enough butter to grill it.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: 4 Ingredients Cheesy Breakfast