A cake that is Instagram-worthy. This beauty amazes you as soon as you lay eyes on it till you smile satisfyingly after tasting it. This cheesecake is made with Sun Up Pink Guava and it is also used for the white chocolate guava glaze. Cheesecake is pretty as this should not be missed. Give it a shot now and don’t forget to take pictures!
Guava Cheese Cake
- 50 g Butter
- 130 g Biscoff Crushed
- 120 g Icing sugar
- 400 g Cream cheese
- 300 g Whipping cream
- 80 g Sun Up Pink Guava
- 4 tsp Gelatin
- 20 g Water
- Coluring as desired pink coluring
White Chocolate Guava Glaze
- 300 g White chocolate
- 100 g Whipping cream
- 30 g Gelatin
- 30 g Sun Up Pink Guava
- 5 drops Pink colouring
- Add butter, Biscoff and transfer it into a cake pan.
- Flatten it down and store in a chiller. Bloom the gelatin with the water for 10 minutes.
- With a mixer, mix the cream cheese and sugar until it loosens.
- Beat the whipping cream until soft peaks then mix together with the cream cheese. Add the juice and coloring then mix. Melt the gelatin and add into the bowl.
- Pour the mixture. Chill it until it is set.
- In a bowl, melt chocolate, glucose and cream. Add in gelatin once the chocolate is melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir. Pour the glaze on top.
- Decorate it with pistachios.
Share this with your friends and family who love Guava Cheese Cake!
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!