Boo! Meet our spookily delicious Halloween Cake. An orange flavoured cake topped with a dash of chocolate and cute little meringue ghosts – a great centerpiece for Halloween Parties!
Italian Buttercream and Deco Ghost
- 100 g
- 20 g
- 100 g
- Add in egg along with the grated orange zest.
- Pour in AP flour and baking powder, and slowly incorporate it
- Divide the batter into 3, 5” baking pans.
- Bake at 170°C, for 15 minutes or until the cake is done.
- Remove and allow to fully cool.
- Transfer it into a piping bag
- Use it immediately
- Then, let it slightly cool and add butter
- Whipped the egg whites until soft peak and add the hot syrup
- Divide into 2 equal bowl
- In bowl #1 beat until room temperature and add the cubed butter
- In bowl #2 beat until room temperature and pipe the ghost and bake in 90°c preheated oven for 30 minutes or until it came out easily from the baking tray
- Once baked let it cool completely before begin painting
Please don’t blame us if your guests come ‘haunting’ back for more slices of cakes.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!