Bring the family together over fried garlicky onion chicken meat – there’s a mouthful of flavour in every bite! Doing a heart-shaped chicken nugget is to show your love to your beloved mum or dad for her to savor these delicious flavourful nuggets.
Hearty Chicken Nuggets
- 400 g Chicken Meat
- 1 nos Egg
- 80 g Breadcrumbs
- 1 nos Onion
- 1 tbsp Chek Hup Ginger Brown Sugar
- 3 pcs Crushed Garlic
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Chives
- 1 nos Egg
- 50 g Breadcrumbs
- Combine all ingredients together in a food processor and blend until it is in a pliable consistency.
- Place it onto the cling wrap and roll it out until your desired thickness.
- Place it into the fridge for about 30mins. Cut out using a heart shape cutter and then coat it into eggs and into breadcrumbs.
- Heat up a pot of cooking oil and fry until it is cooked.
- Served it warm with some chili sauce.
Tips and guides:
- If there is an issue with the blending, add in about 1 – 2 tbsp of oil so that it can be processed easier.
- To check if the chicken meat is cooked, use a stick thermometer to check the temperature. It should be around 70-80c.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Mee Rebus Recipe