Cinnamon rolls acquire plenty of ingredients to make them and sometimes you don’t have the right ones in your kitchen to make some when you have an intense craving for them. Plus, it’s a little difficult to leave the house nowadays. This easy recipe is going to be the solution for you as you don’t need much and plus, you don’t need an oven! An air fryer on your kitchen counter will definitely be useful for this recipe. Let’s not wait too long and jump straight into making them!
- In a bowl, add in butter, nestum, powdered milk, brown sugar and cinnamon powder and mix evenly. Here’s what it supposed to look like:
- Take out your packet of instant paratha and arrange 2 pieces. Be sure one piece is on top of the other in the middle as shown in the picture below.
- Scoop the mixture that we have made earlier and spread it on top of the 2 pieces of paratha.
- Then, roll the spreaded paratha slowly and neatly. The outcome will look a little something like this
- Once you’ve rolled it, continue to divide and cut it into 8 pieces.
- Grab a brass and make sure to coat it with butter before arranging the 8 pieces into it like this.
- Be sure to heat the air fryer at 200ºC/5 min, or if you’re more knowledgeable of your own air fryer, try adjusting it to make sure you don’t accidentally burn the cinnamon rolls.
- Then, proceed to bake the cinnamon rolls at 200ºC/10 min. (You can definitely use your own oven if you want but be sure to bake them at the right temperature.)
Now, you’ve successfully made your own cinnamon rolls! (Cue for applause) I’ve always wanted to make them but I haven’t gotten the chance to buy the needed ingredients for the recipe but finding out they can be made with instant paratha, I’m absolutely on board! Something to bake this weekend!
Recipe credit belongs to Wan Ramlah Wan Rahimi.