Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tarts are just irresistible! In fact, we love them so much that we are listing down 5 reasons why they are a must for any occasion:
1. The contrast between the fragrant and crunchy tart pastry and sharp, cheesy and gooey/creamy filling is mind-blowing.
2. You can eat them while they are piping hot from the oven! Or let them chill in a refrigerator and serve them cold~
3. They come in various flavours that would satisfy even the most scathing critic – chocolate, green tea, durian and more!
4. The aroma of these tarts baking in the oven is enough to salivate anyone in vicinity.
5. Baking them is super simple – with the help of a reliable convection oven.
Hokkaido Cheese Tart Recipe
- 250 g Flour
- 125 g Butter
- 50 g Sugar
- 1 nos Egg yolk
- 300 g Cream cheese
- 6 g Cornstarch
- 176 ml Cream
- 60 g Sugar
- Rub the butter with flour and sugar.
- Once it become breadcrumb like consistency add the egg yolk.
- Knead until well mixed. Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Once chill, press it into the tart mold and Bake it inside 180°C oven until light brown.
- Let it cool completely. Mix cream cheese, cornstarch and sugar together.
- Once mixed add the cream little by little and mix.
- Pipe into the tart and freeze for 4 hours.
- Brush with egg wash and bake in 210°C oven until desired colour.
Satisfying the urge of your tummy with these delicious treats, will fill your being with divine ecstasy.
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Recipe
Up Next: 6 Desserts Recipe by Using Horlicks
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!