Everyone, get excited because we are giving you the recipe to your favorite mall pretzels, Auntie Anne’s!It’s hard to resist their crunchy, chewy, buttery goodness. So, today we are giving you the joy of enjoying them at the comfort of your home with our Homemade Auntie Anne’s recipe.
Homemade Delicious Auntie Anne’s
- 4+8 tbsp Butter
- 4 cups Flour
- 2 small tbsp + 1 cup Salt
- 3 cups Baking soda
- ½ tbsp Instant yeast
- 6 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 cups Milk (a cup of 250ml)
- 3 cups Warm water
- Warm up fresh milk, pour in instant yeast and stir, let cool for 3 minutes.
- Add 4 tablespoons of butter and brown sugar and continue to stir, then add salt and stir.
- Put in flour and stir (pour in four times, don't pour in one go).
- Use a flour mixer for 10 minutes until dough shape (if it still feels very sticky, add more flour).
- Take a bowl full of oil, put the dough in it, and cover the bowl with a protective film for dough rising about 1 hour (after opening the protective film for 1 hour, press the dough to squeeze out the air, and then knead the dough).
- Put parchment paper on the table, sprinkle some flour, put the dough on top and cut into 12 pieces.
- Roll the 12 cut dough into strips and shape them into a Pretzel shape. (Put on the parchment paper)
- Add water in the pot and heat it, then add baking soda and stir, then put Pretzel in and cook for 1 minute until it expands (when putting Pretzel into the pot, put the parchment paper on the bottom, and then remove it, so the shape will remain the same).
- After finishing, sprinkle coarse salt on the Pretzel, adjust the heat in the microwave to 230 degrees (also use parchment paper as the bottom), put the Pretzel in and bake for 10 minutes, take it out and quickly apply the melted butter.
Worry no longer about the lock down and being unable to buy ‘em, because now you can make your very own Homemade Auntie Anne’s Pretzels!
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: 7 Sweet Nyonya Kuih Recipes
Up Next: Doraemon Dorayaki Recipe
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!