Here’s a challenge for you, make your own ice cream – Oreo Ice Cream!
Wait, it’s not really a challenge. I mean, you don’t even need an ice cream maker. It’s that simple!
Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Recipe
- 150 g Whipping cream
- 35 g Milk powder
- 200 g Milk
- 10 g Crushed oreo cookies
- 30 g Sugar
- 10 g Corn starch
- Take out the filling, and crush the cookies to be used later.
- Add in whipping cream, and milk.
- Then add in sugar, corn starch, and milk powder.
- Mix them all together.
- Turn on small fire, and stir the mixture while you boil it. Boil until it becomes thick.
- Add in the crushed Oreo cookies and mix well.
- Pour it into the ice cream mould, keep it in the freezer for 3 hours or more.
- Finally, it's done!
See I told you, making the Oreo Ice Cream is just too easy.
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Delicious Bacon Cheese Roll Toast Recipe
Up Next: Hokkaido Cheese Tart Recipe
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!