Hong Kong style french toast originally contains peanut butter spread. But for this, we added a twist by substituting nutella with the peanut butter. This recipe is very easy to prepare and will take less than 10 mins to prepare.
Hong Kong Nutella French Toast
This recipe is very easy to prepare and will take less than 10 mins to prepare.
- 3 Slices Bread
- 20 g Nutella
- 2 nos Eggs
- 50 ml Milk
- Spread the nutella on three slices of bread.
- Then, sandwich them together. You should have three slices of bread arranged nicely together.
- Trim the crust of the sandwich.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and milk together. Then soak the sandwich in the egg mixture.
- Pan fry the french toast in shallow oil until golden brown.
- If you want to prepare it with less oil, you can pan fry it with less oil, but it will take a longer time to reach the golden brown colour.
- You can try different types of spreads such as peanut butter, cream cheese or even fruits like bananas.
- Another important tip is to not over-spread the nutella. This will cause the nutella to leak on the sides and eventually burn the sides.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Banana Chocolate Smores Air Fryer