Hong Kong style french toast originally contains peanut butter spread. But for this, we added a twist by substituting nutella with the peanut butter. This recipe is very easy to prepare and will take less than 10 mins to prepare.
Hong Kong Nutella French Toast
- 3 Slices Bread
- 20 g Nutella
- 2 nos Eggs
- 50 ml Milk
- Spread the nutella on three slices of bread.
- Then, sandwich them together. You should have three slices of bread arranged nicely together.
- Trim the crust of the sandwich.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and milk together. Then soak the sandwich in the egg mixture.
- Pan fry the french toast in shallow oil until golden brown.
- If you want to prepare it with less oil, you can pan fry it with less oil, but it will take a longer time to reach the golden brown colour.
- You can try different types of spreads such as peanut butter, cream cheese or even fruits like bananas.
- Another important tip is to not over-spread the nutella. This will cause the nutella to leak on the sides and eventually burn the sides.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Banana Chocolate Smores Air Fryer