Ice cream puffs
- 85 g All purpose flour
- 40 g Salted butter
- 40 g Oil
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 80 g Water
- Prepared all the ingredients, salted butter, oil, water, all purpose flour & eggs.
- Pour salted butter, oil and water into the pot.
- By using high heat to cook the ingredients until melt and boil, then hold for 10 seconds.
- After that, turn to low heat and add all purpose flour. Quickly mix the flour and liquid evenly until the dough is non-stick.
- Remove the hot dough into mixing bowl and add the eggs.
- Stir the batter evenly, the surface is shiny and smooth.
- Move the batter into the piping bag, and then squeeze the batter on the non-stick tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes until the surface is golden brown.
Recipe credit: Andies Teh
Voila! You can enjoy our Ice cream puffs. Hopefully, with our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your desserts aren’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for our help.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up-head on over here and browse through all of our recipes. ( link to: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/recipe-index/ )