Make a cake with instant white coffee. (yes, we ain’t joking) And not any ordinary cake, a CREPE CAKE! You are going to get amazing texture, delectable taste coupled with well-balanced coffee aroma thanks to Chek Hup 3 in 1 Ipoh White Coffee. You gotta try this! A cake is so easy to make!
Ipoh White Coffee Crepe Cake
- 110 g
- 110 g
Sugar A pinch of salt
- 210 g
- 750 g
- 3 nos Chek hup ipoh white coffee
- 200 g
- 200 g
- Combine all ingredients together and whisk it until no lump are visible.
- Sift the batter for a silky smooth texture
- Let it rest for 30 minutes
- By using a non-stick pan. Heat it up and pour ⅓ cup of the batter and swirl it around
- Cook it in low heat
- Repeat step until the batter is finished
- In the meantime, combine the cream and beat it until stiff peaks.
- When the crepes are cooled.smear the crepe with the cream,
- Repeat step until all crepe were used
- Coat the cake with the remaining cream and dust the sides with chek hup ipoh white coffee. Enjoy.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Chek Hup to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Swissroll Kek Meriam Buluh
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!