You’re about to feel ‘on cloud nine’ with this soft cloud-like Japanese Cotton Cheese Cake!
Try this to give yourself a wonderful treat while staying at home!
Japanese Cotton Cheese Cake
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 200 ml Milk
- 120 g Butter
- 5 Egg yolk
- 60 g Flour (preferably all purpose flour/ cake flour)
- 30 g Cake flour
- 5 Egg white
- 150 g Icing sugar
- Double Boil Ingredients A, stir evenly until no particles.
- Add ingredients B, add the egg yolks one by one and mix well.
- Remember use sieve to filter before adding flour and corn flour.
- Beat ingredients C until it is foamy, take ⅓ of the whipped egg white and add it to the cheese paste. Stir it evenly, repeat the steps, and finally pour the stirred cheese batter into the remaining egg white and mix well. (8 inch mold, 130 degrees, 90 minutes baking)
Don’t forget to share this with your friends who are into Cotton cakes!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Chicken Teriyaki Buns.
Up Next: Milo Ice-cream
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!