Tell me you saw it! saw how the dates syrup flows so gloriously over the sweet sticky rice. SO SATISFYING! I wish you could smell it too! The aroma from the Gurun Emas Low GI Dates Syrup and pandan juice is just.. Ahh~
Tempted to try it? Well why not make this for Raya this year!
- In a pot, add in pandan juice and glutinous rice and cook it
- Stir is constantly but really gently
- If it is not cooked add more hot water.
- Set it aside.
- In a pot combine banana and date syrup
- Cook it until really thick and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all coconut crust and mix well.
- Using round cookie cutter, add in the mixture and compress it
- Bake in 180°c oven for 10 minutes.
- To assemble it, take the coconut crust and put the cookie cutter on top.
- Add in the sticky rice and compress it.
- next , put the caramelized banana on top and wrap it up with banana leaf
- One it wrapped tightly. Pour in Omni Mal Date Syrup.
Don’t wait any longer, follow this video and make your own delicious Lopes Kayangan!
We collaborate with Kurma Omni Mal to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!