Got leftover Peanut sauce from raya? Try this simple dish to breathe new life into the kuah kacang!
Maggi Goreng Kuah Kacang
- 1 pack Maggi Curry Instant Noodle
- ½ medium Onion
- 2 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Leftover Peanut Sauce
- 70 g Cube Chicken Fillets
- Boil the instant noodles until cooked.
- Then slice the onions, garlic, red chilli and long beans.
- Set up a wok and heat up 2 tbsp of oil. Then saute the onion, once soft, add in the garlic together with the chicken.
- Then add in the peanut sauce and half of the instant noodle seasoning.
- Once it is hot, add in the noodles and the soy sauce. Mix well.
Tips and guides:
- You can add in veggies such as bean sprouts and cabbages.
- If you want it spicier, add in 1 tbsp of chilli paste during the onion saute phase.
- The recipe also works well with chicken flavoured instant noodles.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Rendang Pockets Recipe